Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sleeeeeeeepy

I should sooo be going to bed right now. I counted today and realized that in 5 days, I did 11 shows and 3 wait shifts. I'm a little tired!

But here I am, at 12:35 a.m. endlessly clicking through knitting blogs. I can't help it. I love seeing what other people are knitting. I have about 5 or 6 blogs that I read on a daily basis. But each of them has links to 100's of other knitting blogs. So I read and click, read and click. I found a jaywalker KAL somewhere that has over 250 people involved. And most of them have blogs. That's a LOT of knitting blogs! I keep having to tell myself that I cannot possibly read ALL of them!

I worked on the white striped jaywalker during the show tonight. I'm on the heel. Unfortunately, I've somehow managed to add a stitch somewhere, so I'm carefully trying to pull out the stitches to find the extra one. I'm still on the circs, and while it's a little fidgety getting the cable in the right place, I'm managing ok.

Ok, seriously, I'm going to bed now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home