Saturday, January 21, 2006

So, it's a knitting blog... Shouldn't I post some pictures of what I'm knitting? I am currently working on my very first sweater. For Christmas, my mom gave me a book called Hip Knits. It has some fun patterns in it. The sweater I chose to make is modeled by a guy in the book, but I am making it for ME. I really love doing cables and have late night fantasies about making a rediculously complicated Aran sweater, but for now - I am starting with this simple one. I love love love the color. It's Cascade 220 in color number 9467.


Cabled Sweater WIP Posted by Picasa


Cable detail Posted by Picasa

The first picture is oddly blurry. It looked fine when I first uploaded it. hmmm... may have to try that again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Wow! Your cables look great! The finished project should be awesome!!

I love cascade 220!! Such a great all around yarn!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home